All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘SHS Wadsworth Ohio History’

  • a flourishing legacy

    A Flourishing Legacy

    Sacred Heart School was established March 25, 1949 in ground-breaking ceremony on the John Gallagher, Sr. property (the site of the first Mass ever held in Wadsworth) on the corner of Broad Street and Humbolt Avenue. Msgr. Oldrich J. Korab, Pastor of Sacred Heart Church, …

    Read More