The Universal Call to Holiness is a teaching of the Catholic Church that we are all called to be holy. We nurture a close relationship with God, putting our faith in action by offering the following:
- an invitation to pray at least four times a day
- Mass every Thursday
- daily religious instruction with weekly visits from our priests and deacons
- weekly Rosary and Benediction during October and May
- Stations of the Cross during Lent
- the Sacrament of Reconciliation twice during the school year
- a chapel available for prayer and reflection any time of day
- the Divine Mercy Chaplet is recited weekly
- live Nativity
- visit from St. Nicholas
- Mass Choir
Other opportunities for spiritual growth are also available. Our 6th, 7th and 8th graders attend a Breakfast of Champions weekly during Lent. And our 8th graders are offered a retreat.
Our religious education teaches children important moral lessons and helps form their conscience in accord with the teachings of the Church. A solid moral foundation is the basis for living a happy Christian life.