Sacred Heart of Jesus School Kindergarten
and Pre-kindergarten School Tours
If you are the parent of a prospective new Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten student for the 2021-2022 school year and would like to visit our school, please follow the link to sign up for a private tour.
If interested in grades 1-8, please call 330-334-6272.
Pre-K reinforces values, respect, and proper behavior in a nurturing environment.
Benefits of Sacred Heart of Jesus School Pre-K!
Pre-K classes meet 5 days a week for 2-1/2 hours each day. Our Pre-K program is accredited by the Diocese and State of Ohio. Every month the students attend Mass with their older grade buddies. Close teacher/student interaction is made possible with a maximum class size of 14 students.
• Morning (9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.) and afternoon (1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.) classes available.
• Students enjoy educational experiences in a cooperative and creative learning environment.
• We consider our Pre-K program an extension of your family and will work cooperatively with you to ensure success.
• This program will prepare students ages 4 and 5 for an easy transition into kindergarten.
Here are just some of the Benefits of Sacred Heart of Jesus School Kindergarten!
We offer both half day and full day kindergarten classes adhering to the State and Diocesan standards.
• Religious education is paramount with weekly visits from our priests and deacons.
• Students attend Mass weekly with their older buddies.
• Students benefit from Spanish, Art, Music, Gym, and Computer classes.
• Service opportunities are available throughout the year.
• Students participate in creative play, art, and learning centers daily, reinforcing all academic areas.
• The kindergarteners have the opportunity to grow outside the classroom participating in field trips throughout the year.